Fellas beware: if you leave your girl in a room alone with G-Eazy, she won’t be your girl anymore by the time she comes out. On new single Lady Killers, the follow-up to late July’s Plastic Dreams, the Golden State emcee/producer offers dudes fair warning of his animal magnetism, lacing his hazy electro-pop production with a braggadocious chronicle of his sexual exploits. And it’s not just him you have to worry about—that’d be too
easy. On the back, iTunes sensation Hoodie Allen demonstrates his own skill with the ladies by comparing himself to flatulence (“You like me when I’m silent, silent but I’m deadly.”) and dropping references to The Oregon Trail (“B**tches ride the wagon, but I’d rather give her cholera.”). Yeah, I’m not sure how that’s supposed to work either. Must Be Nice is scheduled for digital release September 26. In the meantime, you can still stream and download G-Eazy’s last project, The Endless Summer, for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 09/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.