New Year’s Day is officially behind us, and you know what that means: it’s going to be a hot minute till the next “fun” holiday rolls around. (No, Valentine’s Day doesn’t count.) Not ready to let go quite yet, G-Eazy gives the season a fitting sendoff with his latest promo single, an homage to Tim Burton’s classic The Nightmare Before Christmas. Beat crew Splurge Boys link up with Eazy on the production tip, flipping a sample from the film’s Danny Elfman-penned soundtrack as the Golden State rhymesayer tells us why he’s the Jack Skellington of the hip-hop game. Fans will be able to catch G-Eazy live and in person starting January 30, when he kicks off his national Must Be Nice Tour with a show at The Social in Orlando, Florida. Click here to peep his full itinerary!
Written by richard on 01/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.