New Year’s Day is officially behind us, and you know what that means: it’s going to be a hot minute till the next “fun” holiday rolls around. (No, Valentine’s Day doesn’t count.) Not ready to let go quite yet, G-Eazy gives the season a fitting sendoff with his latest promo single, an homage to Tim Burton’s classic The Nightmare Before Christmas. Beat crew Splurge Boys link up with Eazy on the production tip, flipping a sample from the film’s Danny Elfman-penned soundtrack as the Golden State rhymesayer tells us why he’s the Jack Skellington of the hip-hop game. Fans will be able to catch G-Eazy live and in person starting January 30, when he kicks off his national Must Be Nice Tour with a show at The Social in Orlando, Florida. Click here to peep his full itinerary!
Written by richard on 01/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.