New Year’s Day is officially behind us, and you know what that means: it’s going to be a hot minute till the next “fun” holiday rolls around. (No, Valentine’s Day doesn’t count.) Not ready to let go quite yet, G-Eazy gives the season a fitting sendoff with his latest promo single, an homage to Tim Burton’s classic The Nightmare Before Christmas. Beat crew Splurge Boys link up with Eazy on the production tip, flipping a sample from the film’s Danny Elfman-penned soundtrack as the Golden State rhymesayer tells us why he’s the Jack Skellington of the hip-hop game. Fans will be able to catch G-Eazy live and in person starting January 30, when he kicks off his national Must Be Nice Tour with a show at The Social in Orlando, Florida. Click here to peep his full itinerary!
Written by richard on 01/2/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.