New Year’s Day is officially behind us, and you know what that means: it’s going to be a hot minute till the next “fun” holiday rolls around. (No, Valentine’s Day doesn’t count.) Not ready to let go quite yet, G-Eazy gives the season a fitting sendoff with his latest promo single, an homage to Tim Burton’s classic The Nightmare Before Christmas. Beat crew Splurge Boys link up with Eazy on the production tip, flipping a sample from the film’s Danny Elfman-penned soundtrack as the Golden State rhymesayer tells us why he’s the Jack Skellington of the hip-hop game. Fans will be able to catch G-Eazy live and in person starting January 30, when he kicks off his national Must Be Nice Tour with a show at The Social in Orlando, Florida. Click here to peep his full itinerary!
Written by richard on 01/2/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.