I know music is very subjective and everyone has his or her own tastes, but if you tell me you don’t like G-Eazy‘s latest jam, simply put, I Don’t Believe You. The upstart’s style is so charismatic and unique, it’s borderline impossible to dismiss. To get the party vibe started, Eazy takes matters into his own hands, cooking up a high-energy, colorful beat centered around a steel-drum synth. Eazy matches the energy of his boardwork with a smooth, leaning flow as he doles out braggadocios, alcohol-soaked bars. Team Robot, programmed to create strong hooks, does their job, supplying an emphatic energy that helps to keep the dro lit and the cups full. I Don’t Believe You has yet to be selected for placement on a larger forthcoming project, but you can convince G to do so when he comes to your city as part of Weezy’s summer-long America’s Most Wanted Tour that kicks off in July.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/14/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.