I know music is very subjective and everyone has his or her own tastes, but if you tell me you don’t like G-Eazy‘s latest jam, simply put, I Don’t Believe You. The upstart’s style is so charismatic and unique, it’s borderline impossible to dismiss. To get the party vibe started, Eazy takes matters into his own hands, cooking up a high-energy, colorful beat centered around a steel-drum synth. Eazy matches the energy of his boardwork with a smooth, leaning flow as he doles out braggadocios, alcohol-soaked bars. Team Robot, programmed to create strong hooks, does their job, supplying an emphatic energy that helps to keep the dro lit and the cups full. I Don’t Believe You has yet to be selected for placement on a larger forthcoming project, but you can convince G to do so when he comes to your city as part of Weezy’s summer-long America’s Most Wanted Tour that kicks off in July.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.