I know music is very subjective and everyone has his or her own tastes, but if you tell me you don’t like G-Eazy‘s latest jam, simply put, I Don’t Believe You. The upstart’s style is so charismatic and unique, it’s borderline impossible to dismiss. To get the party vibe started, Eazy takes matters into his own hands, cooking up a high-energy, colorful beat centered around a steel-drum synth. Eazy matches the energy of his boardwork with a smooth, leaning flow as he doles out braggadocios, alcohol-soaked bars. Team Robot, programmed to create strong hooks, does their job, supplying an emphatic energy that helps to keep the dro lit and the cups full. I Don’t Believe You has yet to be selected for placement on a larger forthcoming project, but you can convince G to do so when he comes to your city as part of Weezy’s summer-long America’s Most Wanted Tour that kicks off in July.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)