Now that it is 2014, you have probably been inundated with lists of artists who are gonna blow up this year. Well, G-Eazy‘s Been On (Remix) features not one, not two, but three emcees who belong on each and every list. Manning the boards on this flavorful jam is Christoph Andersson, whose enigmatic, synth-heavy production fits each emcee’s flow perfectly—which is an impressive feat, considering how different G-Eazy’s flow is from those of Rockie Fresh and Tory Lanez (both of whom are joining Eazy on his upcoming These Things Happen Tour). Though the three have different approaches, each showcases a style versatile enough to succeed at radio and please stubborn hip-hop heads. It will be hard for anyone to ignore their fun, intoxicating flows. While you wait for the trio to come to a city near you, why not take a listen to Almost Famous, Eazy’s last reader-approved DJBooth feature?
Written by Lucas G. on 01/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)