Now that it is 2014, you have probably been inundated with lists of artists who are gonna blow up this year. Well, G-Eazy‘s Been On (Remix) features not one, not two, but three emcees who belong on each and every list. Manning the boards on this flavorful jam is Christoph Andersson, whose enigmatic, synth-heavy production fits each emcee’s flow perfectly—which is an impressive feat, considering how different G-Eazy’s flow is from those of Rockie Fresh and Tory Lanez (both of whom are joining Eazy on his upcoming These Things Happen Tour). Though the three have different approaches, each showcases a style versatile enough to succeed at radio and please stubborn hip-hop heads. It will be hard for anyone to ignore their fun, intoxicating flows. While you wait for the trio to come to a city near you, why not take a listen to Almost Famous, Eazy’s last reader-approved DJBooth feature?
Written by Lucas G. on 01/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.