Now that it is 2014, you have probably been inundated with lists of artists who are gonna blow up this year. Well, G-Eazy‘s Been On (Remix) features not one, not two, but three emcees who belong on each and every list. Manning the boards on this flavorful jam is Christoph Andersson, whose enigmatic, synth-heavy production fits each emcee’s flow perfectly—which is an impressive feat, considering how different G-Eazy’s flow is from those of Rockie Fresh and Tory Lanez (both of whom are joining Eazy on his upcoming These Things Happen Tour). Though the three have different approaches, each showcases a style versatile enough to succeed at radio and please stubborn hip-hop heads. It will be hard for anyone to ignore their fun, intoxicating flows. While you wait for the trio to come to a city near you, why not take a listen to Almost Famous, Eazy’s last reader-approved DJBooth feature?
Written by Lucas G. on 01/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.