Now that it is 2014, you have probably been inundated with lists of artists who are gonna blow up this year. Well, G-Eazy‘s Been On (Remix) features not one, not two, but three emcees who belong on each and every list. Manning the boards on this flavorful jam is Christoph Andersson, whose enigmatic, synth-heavy production fits each emcee’s flow perfectly—which is an impressive feat, considering how different G-Eazy’s flow is from those of Rockie Fresh and Tory Lanez (both of whom are joining Eazy on his upcoming These Things Happen Tour). Though the three have different approaches, each showcases a style versatile enough to succeed at radio and please stubborn hip-hop heads. It will be hard for anyone to ignore their fun, intoxicating flows. While you wait for the trio to come to a city near you, why not take a listen to Almost Famous, Eazy’s last reader-approved DJBooth feature?
Written by Lucas G. on 01/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.