Think you can win in the high-stakes game of hip-hop without compromising your vision or values. That’s a risky Wager, but it’s one that Fuze the MC is willing to take, according to his latest Booth feature. Premiering on our pages along with its official visuals, this album standout finds the ATL-bred, D.C.-residing emcee reflecting on his efforts to combat racial injustice through the art of rhymes, flowing over Jones’ pensive jazz-piano samples. Topped off with some impressive triple-time flows, this contemplative banger is just one of many quality cuts to be found on One Black Man: The Audacity of Soul, available for free digital download via the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 11/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Super Music" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.