Think you can win in the high-stakes game of hip-hop without compromising your vision or values. That’s a risky Wager, but it’s one that Fuze the MC is willing to take, according to his latest Booth feature. Premiering on our pages along with its official visuals, this album standout finds the ATL-bred, D.C.-residing emcee reflecting on his efforts to combat racial injustice through the art of rhymes, flowing over Jones’ pensive jazz-piano samples. Topped off with some impressive triple-time flows, this contemplative banger is just one of many quality cuts to be found on One Black Man: The Audacity of Soul, available for free digital download via the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 11/2/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Super Music" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.