Think you can win in the high-stakes game of hip-hop without compromising your vision or values. That’s a risky Wager, but it’s one that Fuze the MC is willing to take, according to his latest Booth feature. Premiering on our pages along with its official visuals, this album standout finds the ATL-bred, D.C.-residing emcee reflecting on his efforts to combat racial injustice through the art of rhymes, flowing over Jones’ pensive jazz-piano samples. Topped off with some impressive triple-time flows, this contemplative banger is just one of many quality cuts to be found on One Black Man: The Audacity of Soul, available for free digital download via the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 11/2/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Super Music" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)