Booth newcomer Fuze the MC‘s MySpace bio states that he was born and raised in the outskirts of Atlanta, where he honed his rap skills against the wishes of a hip-hop-unfriendly family. Pretty transparent cover story, no? In reality, of course, the up-and-comer is a mythically-powered being launched into the American South in a hastily-assembled spacecraft, and he’s made it his mission to introduce Earthlings to his home planet’s Super Music. On this cut off Fuze’s forthcoming debut LP, beatsmith Marcus Banks flips a sample from that instantly-recognizable Superman Theme (commonly credited to arranger Leon Klatzkin) into a majestically bangin’ backdrop for the rapper’s high-flying, punchline-laced braggadocio. With an uncanny knack for wordplay and an acrobatic flow, the currently-unsigned artist is a prime contender to soar to the top of the the rap game and net some stratospheric stacks along the way. Those who like what they hear can find more locomotive-powerful jams on No Hooks, set to drop July 17th.
Listen to More: Fuze The Mc Written by richard
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Man of the Day" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.