Installment #65 of our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Fuze the Mc, the ATL-based up-and-comer who recently earned reader acclaim for his Booth debut, Super Music. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Man of the Year freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over a Danger Mouse-produced instrumental originally featured on Gnarls Barkley‘s Forever. Fuze is currently preparing for the July 14th release of his latest full-length, No Hooks.
Watch for our In The Booth (Vol. 2) Mixtape, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, to hit our front page in July!
Written by richard on 07/5/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Super Music" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.