If you believe rappers when they claim to pull triggers, pop top-shelf bottles and get it in with supermodels on the daily, well, I’ve got some Florida swampland you might be interested in purchasing. While Sh!t, the latest single from Epic Records rhymesayer/hookman/songwriter Future, could be applied to any emcee who doesn’t live what he spits, the cut is reportedly aimed at one particular big-talker: Rich Homie Quan, who recently accused Future of biting his style. Over the menacing synth arpeggios and slow-rolling percussion of Mike WiLL Made It, the artist sets out to demolish his rival’s pretensions of ballerdom, employing a hoarse delivery shorn of his trademark Autotune. Alex Nazari‘s gritty visuals round out the package. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll find this cut, the lead single/title track and plenty more dope Sh!t on Honest, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers November 26.
Written by richard on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.