If you believe rappers when they claim to pull triggers, pop top-shelf bottles and get it in with supermodels on the daily, well, I’ve got some Florida swampland you might be interested in purchasing. While Sh!t, the latest single from Epic Records rhymesayer/hookman/songwriter Future, could be applied to any emcee who doesn’t live what he spits, the cut is reportedly aimed at one particular big-talker: Rich Homie Quan, who recently accused Future of biting his style. Over the menacing synth arpeggios and slow-rolling percussion of Mike WiLL Made It, the artist sets out to demolish his rival’s pretensions of ballerdom, employing a hoarse delivery shorn of his trademark Autotune. Alex Nazari‘s gritty visuals round out the package. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll find this cut, the lead single/title track and plenty more dope Sh!t on Honest, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers November 26.
Written by richard on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.