Not even the dopest hip-hop record stays fresh in the public memory forever, but there are ways of prolonging the magic. Recruiting a prominent guest artist to create an official remix, for example. Originally released as part of Future‘s debut album back in April, Neva End makes its return in a new and improved form, with a little help from singer Kelly Rowland. Fresh off lending her vocals to Big Boi‘s Mama Told Me, the Destiny’s Child alumnus jumps on Mike Will Made It‘s glittering synth instrumental to provide a soulful complement to the ATL repper’s lovestruck, Autotune-drenched vocals. Better than the original? As always, readers get to lay down the final verdict. For the album version of Neva End and much more, check out freshman set Pluto, released to record stores and online retailers April 17, via Epic/A1/Free Bandz.
Written by richard on 10/17/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.