Not even the dopest hip-hop record stays fresh in the public memory forever, but there are ways of prolonging the magic. Recruiting a prominent guest artist to create an official remix, for example. Originally released as part of Future‘s debut album back in April, Neva End makes its return in a new and improved form, with a little help from singer Kelly Rowland. Fresh off lending her vocals to Big Boi‘s Mama Told Me, the Destiny’s Child alumnus jumps on Mike Will Made It‘s glittering synth instrumental to provide a soulful complement to the ATL repper’s lovestruck, Autotune-drenched vocals. Better than the original? As always, readers get to lay down the final verdict. For the album version of Neva End and much more, check out freshman set Pluto, released to record stores and online retailers April 17, via Epic/A1/Free Bandz.
Written by richard on 10/17/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)