Not even the dopest hip-hop record stays fresh in the public memory forever, but there are ways of prolonging the magic. Recruiting a prominent guest artist to create an official remix, for example. Originally released as part of Future‘s debut album back in April, Neva End makes its return in a new and improved form, with a little help from singer Kelly Rowland. Fresh off lending her vocals to Big Boi‘s Mama Told Me, the Destiny’s Child alumnus jumps on Mike Will Made It‘s glittering synth instrumental to provide a soulful complement to the ATL repper’s lovestruck, Autotune-drenched vocals. Better than the original? As always, readers get to lay down the final verdict. For the album version of Neva End and much more, check out freshman set Pluto, released to record stores and online retailers April 17, via Epic/A1/Free Bandz.
Written by richard on 10/17/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.