Not even the dopest hip-hop record stays fresh in the public memory forever, but there are ways of prolonging the magic. Recruiting a prominent guest artist to create an official remix, for example. Originally released as part of Future‘s debut album back in April, Neva End makes its return in a new and improved form, with a little help from singer Kelly Rowland. Fresh off lending her vocals to Big Boi‘s Mama Told Me, the Destiny’s Child alumnus jumps on Mike Will Made It‘s glittering synth instrumental to provide a soulful complement to the ATL repper’s lovestruck, Autotune-drenched vocals. Better than the original? As always, readers get to lay down the final verdict. For the album version of Neva End and much more, check out freshman set Pluto, released to record stores and online retailers April 17, via Epic/A1/Free Bandz.
Written by richard on 10/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.