Has anyone been more active on the guest feature tip this year, than Future? Just recently, he has appeared on three separate cuts from Rick Ross, Ne-Yo, and B.o.B. With all that sharing, it’s only right that the man who woke up in a new Bugatti gets some time to himself on Maison Margiela. Setting the stage on this luxurious, shoe-themed cut are producers Metro Boomin and DJ Spinz, who cook up a funky, whirring beat with a twist of trap. I shouldn’t even have to describe Future’s signature flanged, shaking vocals—but I guess I just described them, didn’t I? Maison Margiela is Future’s latest street single, originally appearing on Metro’s #19andBoomin tape, out now.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.