Has anyone been more active on the guest feature tip this year, than Future? Just recently, he has appeared on three separate cuts from Rick Ross, Ne-Yo, and B.o.B. With all that sharing, it’s only right that the man who woke up in a new Bugatti gets some time to himself on Maison Margiela. Setting the stage on this luxurious, shoe-themed cut are producers Metro Boomin and DJ Spinz, who cook up a funky, whirring beat with a twist of trap. I shouldn’t even have to describe Future’s signature flanged, shaking vocals—but I guess I just described them, didn’t I? Maison Margiela is Future’s latest street single, originally appearing on Metro’s #19andBoomin tape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.