Has anyone been more active on the guest feature tip this year, than Future? Just recently, he has appeared on three separate cuts from Rick Ross, Ne-Yo, and B.o.B. With all that sharing, it’s only right that the man who woke up in a new Bugatti gets some time to himself on Maison Margiela. Setting the stage on this luxurious, shoe-themed cut are producers Metro Boomin and DJ Spinz, who cook up a funky, whirring beat with a twist of trap. I shouldn’t even have to describe Future’s signature flanged, shaking vocals—but I guess I just described them, didn’t I? Maison Margiela is Future’s latest street single, originally appearing on Metro’s #19andBoomin tape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.