Has anyone been more active on the guest feature tip this year, than Future? Just recently, he has appeared on three separate cuts from Rick Ross, Ne-Yo, and B.o.B. With all that sharing, it’s only right that the man who woke up in a new Bugatti gets some time to himself on Maison Margiela. Setting the stage on this luxurious, shoe-themed cut are producers Metro Boomin and DJ Spinz, who cook up a funky, whirring beat with a twist of trap. I shouldn’t even have to describe Future’s signature flanged, shaking vocals—but I guess I just described them, didn’t I? Maison Margiela is Future’s latest street single, originally appearing on Metro’s #19andBoomin tape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.