Has anyone been more active on the guest feature tip this year, than Future? Just recently, he has appeared on three separate cuts from Rick Ross, Ne-Yo, and B.o.B. With all that sharing, it’s only right that the man who woke up in a new Bugatti gets some time to himself on Maison Margiela. Setting the stage on this luxurious, shoe-themed cut are producers Metro Boomin and DJ Spinz, who cook up a funky, whirring beat with a twist of trap. I shouldn’t even have to describe Future’s signature flanged, shaking vocals—but I guess I just described them, didn’t I? Maison Margiela is Future’s latest street single, originally appearing on Metro’s #19andBoomin tape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.