When the combined income of you and your guests exceeds the GDP of certain small nations, the word “remix” hardly seems sufficient. That’s why, for the latest version of his lead single Karate Chop, Future‘s coined the term “RichMix.” Casino, the FreeBandz signee who lent his flow to the album rendition of the record is axed in favor of three hip-hop high-rollers; Maybach Music bawse Rick Ross, Cash Money capo Birdman and MMG/Bad Boy hitmaker French Montana join the A-Town repping Auto-Tune fiend over Metro‘s swirling synths and street-ready percussion. Has Karate Chop benefited from the infusion of top-dollar talent, or are you still feeling the original? Debate away—and keep your browsers locked for all the latest on Future’s sophomore studio album, Future Hendrix, dropping later this year via Epic Records.
Written by richard on 05/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)