When I read the title of Fundament‘s latest single, I immediately thought of the wholesome childhood pastime of burning bugs with concentrated sunlight. I may have a sick mind but, as it turns out, the Toronto rhymesayer is on the exact same wavelength. Making its world premiere on our front page, this dreamy, Fameless-produced finds Fundament turning up the heat on his haters, who are so far below him they could easily be mistaken for scurrying insects. As guest singer Coleman Hell puts it on the hook, “Everybody looks like ants from up here, so I’ve got a Magnifying Glass, I’ma set ‘em on fire.” Has this slightly sadistic banger left you craving more? Then stay tuned for further singles leading up to the September release of The Fundament x Fameless EP via The DJBooth.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Fundament’s self-directed Magnifying Glass visual.
Written by richard on 10/2/13
Toronto recording artist Fundament and production team Fameless have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their first joint digital release, the appropriately-titled Fundament x Fameless EP. The project packs...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Stop" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.