When I read the title of Fundament‘s latest single, I immediately thought of the wholesome childhood pastime of burning bugs with concentrated sunlight. I may have a sick mind but, as it turns out, the Toronto rhymesayer is on the exact same wavelength. Making its world premiere on our front page, this dreamy, Fameless-produced finds Fundament turning up the heat on his haters, who are so far below him they could easily be mistaken for scurrying insects. As guest singer Coleman Hell puts it on the hook, “Everybody looks like ants from up here, so I’ve got a Magnifying Glass, I’ma set ‘em on fire.” Has this slightly sadistic banger left you craving more? Then stay tuned for further singles leading up to the September release of The Fundament x Fameless EP via The DJBooth.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Fundament’s self-directed Magnifying Glass visual.
Written by richard on 10/2/13
Toronto recording artist Fundament and production team Fameless have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their first joint digital release, the appropriately-titled Fundament x Fameless EP. The project packs...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Stop" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.