Not only is this Fundament‘s first DJBooth feature, but it is also a Booth-exclusive world premiere; I’d call that killing two birds with one stone. My only piece of advice to the T-Dot product (yes, another dope Toronto artist): Don’t Stop now. Seriously, please don’t, because we could use more of these unique cuts in the Booth archives. Fundament’s delivery on Don’t is an interesting complement to cloudy production work of collaborative partner Fameless. The power of the cut comes from Fundament’s booming vocals, which are like a hip-hop foghorn, cutting through the hazy instrumental and establishing an early-morning/late-night vibe. In other words, a winning formula that should entice listeners to press play at all hours of the day. Don’t Stop is part of Fundament and Fameless’s fittingly-titled The Fundament x Fameless EP, which is set to hit the Booth for free download this September.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Fundament’s Aftercut Productions-directed Don’t Stop visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/28/13
Toronto recording artist Fundament and production team Fameless have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their first joint digital release, the appropriately-titled Fundament x Fameless EP. The project packs...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dennisson BLVD" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.