We here at The DJBooth don’t do what we do for the credit or for fame, but we would like to make one small request. When Fundament becomes the biggest thing to come out of Toronto since Drake and is topping all the North American charts, just remember that you heard him here first. Please and thank you. One of the standout cuts from the aforementioned EP is Dennisson BLVD. With Fundament’s powerful flow (and some supremely dope, unique hookwork) you might think that project collaborator Fameless would need to cook up something loud and boisterous. However, the emcee/crooner has a slight floating quality to his diverse flow, perfect for the shimmering, ambient beat. It just works. Don’t believe us? Freely download the Fundamet x Fameless EP, which is hosted right here at the Booth,, and find out for yourself.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/27/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Stop" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)