On a cut featured earlier this month, Maryland’s Kwame Darko informed listeners that, despite his difficulties in the romantic arena, he’s remained a glass-Half Full kind of guy. Philly buzzmaker Fuge does the Maryland emcee one better on his first feature (a Booth-exclusive world premiere); his Cup is full to the brim with lean, and it’s Spilling. All the weed and promethazine in the rapper’s system doesn’t stop him from lacing StashBokz‘s guitar-laced beat with engaging, high-energy rhymes. In addition to handling production, Stash steps out from behind the boards to deliver the record’s middle verse, and fellow newcomer Young Savage rounds out the guest lineup. Has this dope debut left you thirsty for more? Then be sure to cop Fuge’s Catch Me if You Can LP when it drops digitally in January of 2014.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Fuge’s Yinka Soda-directed Cup Spilling visual.
Written by richard on 10/30/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.