Joose kicks off producer FreshNerd‘s The DJBooth debut with, “I had a dream like Martin Luther King that I had no need for the paper / because I had at all, blew it all, watch me throwing it off one of the highest sky scrapers.” In the first single from his currently untitled EP, due out early 2012, the UK beatmaker delivers solid production and arrangement with new release Real Talk. Emcee Joose, from Tampa by way of Michigan, handles the vocals at the beginning of the track he co-produced, including the hook. And after a dope piano solo by Bruce “Sigala” Fielder, NYC by way of Milwaukee female emcee Signif delivers up the powerful closing verse. The result is nothing short of….wait for it…real talk.
Written by ThroatChopU on 11/9/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.