Joose kicks off producer FreshNerd‘s The DJBooth debut with, “I had a dream like Martin Luther King that I had no need for the paper / because I had at all, blew it all, watch me throwing it off one of the highest sky scrapers.” In the first single from his currently untitled EP, due out early 2012, the UK beatmaker delivers solid production and arrangement with new release Real Talk. Emcee Joose, from Tampa by way of Michigan, handles the vocals at the beginning of the track he co-produced, including the hook. And after a dope piano solo by Bruce “Sigala” Fielder, NYC by way of Milwaukee female emcee Signif delivers up the powerful closing verse. The result is nothing short of….wait for it…real talk.
Written by ThroatChopU on 11/9/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.