Joose kicks off producer FreshNerd‘s The DJBooth debut with, “I had a dream like Martin Luther King that I had no need for the paper / because I had at all, blew it all, watch me throwing it off one of the highest sky scrapers.” In the first single from his currently untitled EP, due out early 2012, the UK beatmaker delivers solid production and arrangement with new release Real Talk. Emcee Joose, from Tampa by way of Michigan, handles the vocals at the beginning of the track he co-produced, including the hook. And after a dope piano solo by Bruce “Sigala” Fielder, NYC by way of Milwaukee female emcee Signif delivers up the powerful closing verse. The result is nothing short of….wait for it…real talk.
Written by ThroatChopU on 11/9/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.