What’s a Submarine Bass Face, you ask? Hit “play” on Fresh Daily‘s latest jam, stand in front of the nearest mirror and—assuming your subs pack the requisite punch—see for yourself. The artist’s first feature since stepping into the DJBooth with Thanx (Dude26 Remix) back in May, the latest song release off Daily’s latest street album finds him trading bars with fellow Brooklynites Suede Jury and MeLo-X over a P.u.d.g.e instrumental grimy enough to elicit a visible reaction from even the most jaded bassheads. Sarah Riazati directs the joint’s stylish visual accompaniment. Released this past March, Converse-presented mixtape The Brooklyn Good Guy is available now online. Fans can also cop Network State of Mind Remixtape, a collaborative effort with P.SO, for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 11/18/12
Submit your Rating
High Water Is Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Swerve ft. Nola Darling & Homebody Sandman" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.