What’s a Submarine Bass Face, you ask? Hit “play” on Fresh Daily‘s latest jam, stand in front of the nearest mirror and—assuming your subs pack the requisite punch—see for yourself. The artist’s first feature since stepping into the DJBooth with Thanx (Dude26 Remix) back in May, the latest song release off Daily’s latest street album finds him trading bars with fellow Brooklynites Suede Jury and MeLo-X over a P.u.d.g.e instrumental grimy enough to elicit a visible reaction from even the most jaded bassheads. Sarah Riazati directs the joint’s stylish visual accompaniment. Released this past March, Converse-presented mixtape The Brooklyn Good Guy is available now online. Fans can also cop Network State of Mind Remixtape, a collaborative effort with P.SO, for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 11/18/12
Submit your Rating
High Water Is Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Swerve ft. Nola Darling & Homebody Sandman" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.