What’s a Submarine Bass Face, you ask? Hit “play” on Fresh Daily‘s latest jam, stand in front of the nearest mirror and—assuming your subs pack the requisite punch—see for yourself. The artist’s first feature since stepping into the DJBooth with Thanx (Dude26 Remix) back in May, the latest song release off Daily’s latest street album finds him trading bars with fellow Brooklynites Suede Jury and MeLo-X over a P.u.d.g.e instrumental grimy enough to elicit a visible reaction from even the most jaded bassheads. Sarah Riazati directs the joint’s stylish visual accompaniment. Released this past March, Converse-presented mixtape The Brooklyn Good Guy is available now online. Fans can also cop Network State of Mind Remixtape, a collaborative effort with P.SO, for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 11/18/12
Submit your Rating
High Water Is Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Swerve ft. Nola Darling & Homebody Sandman" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)