With over seven years of experience as a self-financed musician, Fresh Daily knows exactly how to avoid becoming stale. With the help of his High Water Is Music front court of Nola Darling and Homeboy Sandman, Daily continues to push the boundaries with a swaggerrific new cut, entitled Swerve. Each equipped with a dope flow and unique style all their own, the fab foursome spit Charmin-styled verses that prove why High Water Is Music is the next big thing to come out of Brooklyn. Producers 2 Hungry Bros. chop up the bouncy track, which allows Darling and Sandman to keep the party poppin’. Found on 2 Hungry Bros.’ Table Manners album, (released last month), Swerve showcases a braggadocious style and a uniquely impressive approach to hip hop.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/30/08
Submit your Rating
High Water Is Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Apollo 13" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)