With over seven years of experience as a self-financed musician, Fresh Daily knows exactly how to avoid becoming stale. With the help of his High Water Is Music front court of Nola Darling and Homeboy Sandman, Daily continues to push the boundaries with a swaggerrific new cut, entitled Swerve. Each equipped with a dope flow and unique style all their own, the fab foursome spit Charmin-styled verses that prove why High Water Is Music is the next big thing to come out of Brooklyn. Producers 2 Hungry Bros. chop up the bouncy track, which allows Darling and Sandman to keep the party poppin’. Found on 2 Hungry Bros.’ Table Manners album, (released last month), Swerve showcases a braggadocious style and a uniquely impressive approach to hip hop.
Listen to More: Fresh Daily
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/30/08
High Water Is Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Apollo 13" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.