With over seven years of experience as a self-financed musician, Fresh Daily knows exactly how to avoid becoming stale. With the help of his High Water Is Music front court of Nola Darling and Homeboy Sandman, Daily continues to push the boundaries with a swaggerrific new cut, entitled Swerve. Each equipped with a dope flow and unique style all their own, the fab foursome spit Charmin-styled verses that prove why High Water Is Music is the next big thing to come out of Brooklyn. Producers 2 Hungry Bros. chop up the bouncy track, which allows Darling and Sandman to keep the party poppin’. Found on 2 Hungry Bros.’ Table Manners album, (released last month), Swerve showcases a braggadocious style and a uniquely impressive approach to hip hop.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/30/08
Submit your Rating
High Water Is Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Apollo 13" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.