With over seven years of experience as a self-financed musician, Fresh Daily knows exactly how to avoid becoming stale. With the help of his High Water Is Music front court of Nola Darling and Homeboy Sandman, Daily continues to push the boundaries with a swaggerrific new cut, entitled Swerve. Each equipped with a dope flow and unique style all their own, the fab foursome spit Charmin-styled verses that prove why High Water Is Music is the next big thing to come out of Brooklyn. Producers 2 Hungry Bros. chop up the bouncy track, which allows Darling and Sandman to keep the party poppin’. Found on 2 Hungry Bros.’ Table Manners album, (released last month), Swerve showcases a braggadocious style and a uniquely impressive approach to hip hop.
Listen to More: Fresh Daily
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/30/08
High Water Is Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Apollo 13" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.