With over seven years of experience as a self-financed musician, Fresh Daily knows exactly how to avoid becoming stale. With the help of his High Water Is Music front court of Nola Darling and Homeboy Sandman, Daily continues to push the boundaries with a swaggerrific new cut, entitled Swerve. Each equipped with a dope flow and unique style all their own, the fab foursome spit Charmin-styled verses that prove why High Water Is Music is the next big thing to come out of Brooklyn. Producers 2 Hungry Bros. chop up the bouncy track, which allows Darling and Sandman to keep the party poppin’. Found on 2 Hungry Bros.’ Table Manners album, (released last month), Swerve showcases a braggadocious style and a uniquely impressive approach to hip hop.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/30/08
Submit your Rating
High Water Is Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Apollo 13" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.