According to the controversial theories of Sigmund Freud, all of our strivings in life ultimately take their force from the libido, or sex drive. Even if you’re consciously motivated by the desire to accumulate Platinum plaques, create the dopest model train setup ever or become the world’s fastest eater of hot dogs, your unconscious always knows what’s up. (And I’m sure Freud would have some other opinions about those hot dogs.) If that’s the case, Booth newcomer Fresco Kane isn’t any more obsessed with getting it in than the rest of us, dude’s just in better tune with his ideals. On new single Hump Wit It, the St. Louis repper uses his spot in the So So Def stable to broadcast his desire to all the women of the world, lacing label boss Jermaine Dupri‘s rump-shaking sample work with drawled declarations of lust for females of all shapes, colors and sizes. Busta Rhymes echoes the headliner’s sentiments on the guest tip, expressing a horniness that transcends all borders (“International ass, speak to me in patois.”) in his gruff middle verse. Does this booty-centric banger leave you fiending for more? Stay tuned; while Fresco has yet to announce a forthcoming project, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes from the buzzmaking emcee.
Written by richard on 05/24/12
Submit your Rating
So So Def
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.