According to the controversial theories of Sigmund Freud, all of our strivings in life ultimately take their force from the libido, or sex drive. Even if you’re consciously motivated by the desire to accumulate Platinum plaques, create the dopest model train setup ever or become the world’s fastest eater of hot dogs, your unconscious always knows what’s up. (And I’m sure Freud would have some other opinions about those hot dogs.) If that’s the case, Booth newcomer Fresco Kane isn’t any more obsessed with getting it in than the rest of us, dude’s just in better tune with his ideals. On new single Hump Wit It, the St. Louis repper uses his spot in the So So Def stable to broadcast his desire to all the women of the world, lacing label boss Jermaine Dupri‘s rump-shaking sample work with drawled declarations of lust for females of all shapes, colors and sizes. Busta Rhymes echoes the headliner’s sentiments on the guest tip, expressing a horniness that transcends all borders (“International ass, speak to me in patois.”) in his gruff middle verse. Does this booty-centric banger leave you fiending for more? Stay tuned; while Fresco has yet to announce a forthcoming project, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes from the buzzmaking emcee.
Written by richard on 05/24/12
So So Def
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.