With street single Shot Caller currently enjoying a prodigious buzz in the Northeastern streets, French Montana‘s seized the opportunity to capitalize on its success with a star-studded remix. On this version of the high-rolling cut, rap heavyweights Diddy and Rick Ross join the NYC spitter over Harry Fraud‘s swanky brass productoin (fortified with snippets from a few ‘90s-era Bad Boy classics). Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest news and tunes from this fast-rising rhymesayer.
Written by richard on 11/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New York Minute ft. Jadakiss" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.