With street single Shot Caller currently enjoying a prodigious buzz in the Northeastern streets, French Montana‘s seized the opportunity to capitalize on its success with a star-studded remix. On this version of the high-rolling cut, rap heavyweights Diddy and Rick Ross join the NYC spitter over Harry Fraud‘s swanky brass productoin (fortified with snippets from a few ‘90s-era Bad Boy classics). Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest news and tunes from this fast-rising rhymesayer.
Written by richard on 11/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New York Minute ft. Jadakiss" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.