With street single Shot Caller currently enjoying a prodigious buzz in the Northeastern streets, French Montana‘s seized the opportunity to capitalize on its success with a star-studded remix. On this version of the high-rolling cut, rap heavyweights Diddy and Rick Ross join the NYC spitter over Harry Fraud‘s swanky brass productoin (fortified with snippets from a few ‘90s-era Bad Boy classics). Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest news and tunes from this fast-rising rhymesayer.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New York Minute ft. Jadakiss" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.