With street single Shot Caller currently enjoying a prodigious buzz in the Northeastern streets, French Montana‘s seized the opportunity to capitalize on its success with a star-studded remix. On this version of the high-rolling cut, rap heavyweights Diddy and Rick Ross join the NYC spitter over Harry Fraud‘s swanky brass productoin (fortified with snippets from a few ‘90s-era Bad Boy classics). Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest news and tunes from this fast-rising rhymesayer.
Written by richard on 11/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New York Minute ft. Jadakiss" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.