Summer is fast approaching and, well, that means a few things as the temperature begins to heat up. First, drinking an ice cold beer (or seven) after you get off of work is perfectly normal and acceptable. Second, songs we like to refer to as “club bangers” will begin to get more and more spins. French Montana, however, is an impatient man, rolling out his own potential club banger, a remixed version of Freaks a tad early. Montana enlists MMG squad members Rick Ross and Wale, as well DJ Khaled and Mavado, to join him on the new rendition and I can’t say I’m mad at that decision. While Ross and Wale each provide new verses, French allows Mavado to take over the handling of chorus duties, resulting in a star-studded remix of an already growing club banger. So, as the weather continues to heat up, be sure to drink your beverages while burning up the dance floor. The Bad Boy artist plans to do the same on May 21, when his debut album, Excuse My French, is out in stores.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New York Minute ft. Jadakiss" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.