At the bottom of the month, The DJBooth will be unleashing the third installment of our exclusive Re-Produced series, based around Philly rhymesayer Freeway‘s Freedom of Speech single, We Up. Today, we are proud to present the world premiere of the third and final exclusive remix off the project, courtesy of Sean Divine. In place of the hazy, keyboard-driven JRB beat that backed the album version, the Carolina-based producer and frequent Yonas collaborator creates a more expansive, anthemic synth groove. For info on the making of this beat, check out Sean Divine’s new, Booth-exclusive Re-Produced Profile. Click here to listen to South Florida beatsmith Numonics’ version of the record, and here to check out the remix by Ro. Blvd. Watch for the full Re-Produced EP to hit our front page next Wednesday, October 31, for streaming and download. Previous Re-Produced projects from Tech N9ne and Torae are still available for free in the Booth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward ft. Freeway" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.