At the bottom of the month, The DJBooth will be unleashing the third installment of our exclusive Re-Produced series, based around Philly rhymesayer Freeway‘s Freedom of Speech single, We Up. Today, we are proud to present the world premiere of the third and final exclusive remix off the project, courtesy of Sean Divine. In place of the hazy, keyboard-driven JRB beat that backed the album version, the Carolina-based producer and frequent Yonas collaborator creates a more expansive, anthemic synth groove. For info on the making of this beat, check out Sean Divine’s new, Booth-exclusive Re-Produced Profile. Click here to listen to South Florida beatsmith Numonics’ version of the record, and here to check out the remix by Ro. Blvd. Watch for the full Re-Produced EP to hit our front page next Wednesday, October 31, for streaming and download. Previous Re-Produced projects from Tech N9ne and Torae are still available for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 10/24/12
The DJBooth is proud to present the third entry in Re-Produced, an exclusive series in which three hand-selected beatsmiths each offer his or her own spin on a record by a reader-approved artist. The third EP in the series...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward ft. Freeway" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.