At the bottom of the month, The DJBooth will be unleashing the third installment of our exclusive Re-Produced series, based around Philly rhymesayer Freeway‘s Freedom of Speech single, We Up. Today, we are proud to present the world premiere of the third and final exclusive remix off the project, courtesy of Sean Divine. In place of the hazy, keyboard-driven JRB beat that backed the album version, the Carolina-based producer and frequent Yonas collaborator creates a more expansive, anthemic synth groove. For info on the making of this beat, check out Sean Divine’s new, Booth-exclusive Re-Produced Profile. Click here to listen to South Florida beatsmith Numonics’ version of the record, and here to check out the remix by Ro. Blvd. Watch for the full Re-Produced EP to hit our front page next Wednesday, October 31, for streaming and download. Previous Re-Produced projects from Tech N9ne and Torae are still available for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 10/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.