At the bottom of the month, The DJBooth will be unleashing the third installment of our exclusive Re-Produced series, based around Philly rhymesayer Freeway‘s Freedom of Speech single, We Up. Today, we are proud to present the world premiere of the third and final exclusive remix off the project, courtesy of Sean Divine. In place of the hazy, keyboard-driven JRB beat that backed the album version, the Carolina-based producer and frequent Yonas collaborator creates a more expansive, anthemic synth groove. For info on the making of this beat, check out Sean Divine’s new, Booth-exclusive Re-Produced Profile. Click here to listen to South Florida beatsmith Numonics’ version of the record, and here to check out the remix by Ro. Blvd. Watch for the full Re-Produced EP to hit our front page next Wednesday, October 31, for streaming and download. Previous Re-Produced projects from Tech N9ne and Torae are still available for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 10/24/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward ft. Freeway" (2006)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.