Over the past few months, DJBooth has featured a variety of unreleased material (see Bread & Butter, Baby Back) from Philadelphia’s own Freeway, who has been busy in the studio preparing the release of his new album, Freedom of Speech. In an effort to make sure that nobody, including the powers that be, forgets about his talents (or his unparalleled grind), the former Def Jam signee has started a new series entitled Month Of Madness. Similar to XV’s 40 Days, 40 Nights, in which the Kansas native dropped two songs every day for 40 straight days, Freeway will release a brand new song every day for all of December. Yesterday, the series kicked off with the Phoenotes-produced title record Month of Madness. Stick with DJBooth.net for continued madness throughout the month.
Written by DJ Z on 12/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.