Over the past few months, DJBooth has featured a variety of unreleased material (see Bread & Butter, Baby Back) from Philadelphia’s own Freeway, who has been busy in the studio preparing the release of his new album, Freedom of Speech. In an effort to make sure that nobody, including the powers that be, forgets about his talents (or his unparalleled grind), the former Def Jam signee has started a new series entitled Month Of Madness. Similar to XV’s 40 Days, 40 Nights, in which the Kansas native dropped two songs every day for 40 straight days, Freeway will release a brand new song every day for all of December. Yesterday, the series kicked off with the Phoenotes-produced title record Month of Madness. Stick with DJBooth.net for continued madness throughout the month.
Written by DJ Z on 12/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.