The two best-bearded men in the industry have hooked up to do a track. Philly’s Freeway and Miami’s Rick Ross both tell their tales of a criminal past on the Cool & Dre produced, Lights Get Low. Having both recently released a plethora of street-ready material in anticipation of their individual new projects; their collaboration on Lights Get Low is a rare opportunity to hear two energetic and passionate MCs on the same song. Rick Ross’ Trilla is scheduled for release on November 13th and Freeway is set to drop Free At Last a week later on the 20th.
Written by DJ Z on 10/29/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward ft. Freeway" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.