The two best-bearded men in the industry have hooked up to do a track. Philly’s Freeway and Miami’s Rick Ross both tell their tales of a criminal past on the Cool & Dre produced, Lights Get Low. Having both recently released a plethora of street-ready material in anticipation of their individual new projects; their collaboration on Lights Get Low is a rare opportunity to hear two energetic and passionate MCs on the same song. Rick Ross’ Trilla is scheduled for release on November 13th and Freeway is set to drop Free At Last a week later on the 20th.
Written by DJ Z on 10/29/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.