Roc-A-Fella veteran MC, Freeway, has had to take several steps back. After releasing his debut album he was arrested and jailed on narcotic distribution charges and after being released he was forced to step back from music during the ‘death of the dynasty.’ Now, with an album release in clear sight and the drama from the breakup behind him, Freeway is about to be Free at Last. Following the initial single, Roc-A-Fella Billionaires (featuring Jay-Z), comes the Lil’ Wayne collaboration, Step Back. Produced by Don Cannon the song follows both MCs as they remind their listeners that neither will back down. Freeway’s long-awaited sophomore album, Free At Last, is set to drop on Novemeber 20th.
Written by DJ Z on 10/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.