Roc-A-Fella veteran MC, Freeway, has had to take several steps back. After releasing his debut album he was arrested and jailed on narcotic distribution charges and after being released he was forced to step back from music during the ‘death of the dynasty.’ Now, with an album release in clear sight and the drama from the breakup behind him, Freeway is about to be Free at Last. Following the initial single, Roc-A-Fella Billionaires (featuring Jay-Z), comes the Lil’ Wayne collaboration, Step Back. Produced by Don Cannon the song follows both MCs as they remind their listeners that neither will back down. Freeway’s long-awaited sophomore album, Free At Last, is set to drop on Novemeber 20th.
Written by DJ Z on 10/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.