Roc-A-Fella veteran MC, Freeway, has had to take several steps back. After releasing his debut album he was arrested and jailed on narcotic distribution charges and after being released he was forced to step back from music during the ‘death of the dynasty.’ Now, with an album release in clear sight and the drama from the breakup behind him, Freeway is about to be Free at Last. Following the initial single, Roc-A-Fella Billionaires (featuring Jay-Z), comes the Lil’ Wayne collaboration, Step Back. Produced by Don Cannon the song follows both MCs as they remind their listeners that neither will back down. Freeway’s long-awaited sophomore album, Free At Last, is set to drop on Novemeber 20th.
Written by DJ Z on 10/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.