As the days creep closer to the arrival of Freeway’s new album, Free At Last, the team at Roc-A-Fella has unleashed what sounds like a radio programmer’s dream. After dropping a plethora of street heavy songs, Freeway and executive producer 50 Cent switch it up on the new single, Take It To The Top. Produced by Jonathan “JR” Rotem the song features 50 singing on the hook, yup singing, and Freeway rapping like someone put him in a time machine and sent him back to the studio during the Philadelphia Freeway sessions. Currently on tour with Hova (three dates remaining), Freeway anxiously awaits November 20th and the chance to rise up once again.
Written by DJ Z on 11/9/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.