As the days creep closer to the arrival of Freeway’s new album, Free At Last, the team at Roc-A-Fella has unleashed what sounds like a radio programmer’s dream. After dropping a plethora of street heavy songs, Freeway and executive producer 50 Cent switch it up on the new single, Take It To The Top. Produced by Jonathan “JR” Rotem the song features 50 singing on the hook, yup singing, and Freeway rapping like someone put him in a time machine and sent him back to the studio during the Philadelphia Freeway sessions. Currently on tour with Hova (three dates remaining), Freeway anxiously awaits November 20th and the chance to rise up once again.
Written by DJ Z on 11/9/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.