Following the release of last year’s Free At Last, rapper Freeway has done nothing but record new music. If you’ve ever wondered what a “studio rat” looks like, allow us to re-introduce the veteran Philly native. As preparations are made for the release of his third solo project, Freedom of Speech, Free hooks up with Delaware producer Sap Da Beat Man for some good ‘ol Bread & Butter. Warning the world that his quest is to feed his face with new money, the thick-bearded Muslim seems capable of riding this meal ticket to an industry plateau that has long escaped him. While DJBooth has no information on the release date of the new project, Freeway will be plenty busy juggling the wrap of Freedom of Speech and several independent movie projects he is currently working on.
Written by DJ Z on 10/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.