Following the release of last year’s Free At Last, rapper Freeway has done nothing but record new music. If you’ve ever wondered what a “studio rat” looks like, allow us to re-introduce the veteran Philly native. As preparations are made for the release of his third solo project, Freedom of Speech, Free hooks up with Delaware producer Sap Da Beat Man for some good ‘ol Bread & Butter. Warning the world that his quest is to feed his face with new money, the thick-bearded Muslim seems capable of riding this meal ticket to an industry plateau that has long escaped him. While DJBooth has no information on the release date of the new project, Freeway will be plenty busy juggling the wrap of Freedom of Speech and several independent movie projects he is currently working on.
Written by DJ Z on 10/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.