The rhetorical question, “What It Be Like?” is the focus of Interscope aritst Freddie Gibbs on his new street single. The Gary, Indiana, product is full of energy and charisma, two characteristics that helped to get him inked to a record deal. Thanks to the success that Alabama rapper Rich Boy experienced due to producer Polow Da Don, Gibbs grabbed up the in demand producer himself. What It Be Like has Polow working his usual magic; kickin’ a hardcore bass alongside a roller coaster synthesizer is Dr. Dre to the tee. Freddie will unleash his debut album first quarter 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 09/23/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.