The rhetorical question, “What It Be Like?” is the focus of Interscope aritst Freddie Gibbs on his new street single. The Gary, Indiana, product is full of energy and charisma, two characteristics that helped to get him inked to a record deal. Thanks to the success that Alabama rapper Rich Boy experienced due to producer Polow Da Don, Gibbs grabbed up the in demand producer himself. What It Be Like has Polow working his usual magic; kickin’ a hardcore bass alongside a roller coaster synthesizer is Dr. Dre to the tee. Freddie will unleash his debut album first quarter 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 09/23/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.