The rhetorical question, “What It Be Like?” is the focus of Interscope aritst Freddie Gibbs on his new street single. The Gary, Indiana, product is full of energy and charisma, two characteristics that helped to get him inked to a record deal. Thanks to the success that Alabama rapper Rich Boy experienced due to producer Polow Da Don, Gibbs grabbed up the in demand producer himself. What It Be Like has Polow working his usual magic; kickin’ a hardcore bass alongside a roller coaster synthesizer is Dr. Dre to the tee. Freddie will unleash his debut album first quarter 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 09/23/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.