The rhetorical question, “What It Be Like?” is the focus of Interscope aritst Freddie Gibbs on his new street single. The Gary, Indiana, product is full of energy and charisma, two characteristics that helped to get him inked to a record deal. Thanks to the success that Alabama rapper Rich Boy experienced due to producer Polow Da Don, Gibbs grabbed up the in demand producer himself. What It Be Like has Polow working his usual magic; kickin’ a hardcore bass alongside a roller coaster synthesizer is Dr. Dre to the tee. Freddie will unleash his debut album first quarter 2008.
Listen to More: Freddie Gibbs
Written by DJ Z on 09/23/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.