To devotees of gangsta rap, the number ”187” can only mean one thing: someone, most likely an undercover cop, just got murked. Thus, it might come as a shock that homicide doesn’t factor into Freddie Gibbs’ latest feature. Instead, freshly-minted street single One Eighty Seven finds the Gary, Indiana native paying tribute to a certain woman’s “killer p*ssy.” After two verses chronicling the headliner’s erotic adventures, Compton neighbor Problem hops on Sap‘s icy synth instrumental to drop a similarly freaky closing 16. How about it, readers: did Gibbs and his collaborator put this beat six feet under? Those leaning toward the affirmative should watch our pages for more song releases leading up to the July 9, arrival of Gibbs’ next solo project, ESGN.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Gibbs’ new One Eighty Seven visual.
Written by richard on 06/12/13
Gary, Indiana street lyricist Freddie Gibbs has decided original release date July 9 was just too long to wait and has now officially released his latest commercial mixtape, ESGN (Evil Seeds Grow Naturally). His first project...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)