To devotees of gangsta rap, the number ”187” can only mean one thing: someone, most likely an undercover cop, just got murked. Thus, it might come as a shock that homicide doesn’t factor into Freddie Gibbs’ latest feature. Instead, freshly-minted street single One Eighty Seven finds the Gary, Indiana native paying tribute to a certain woman’s “killer p*ssy.” After two verses chronicling the headliner’s erotic adventures, Compton neighbor Problem hops on Sap‘s icy synth instrumental to drop a similarly freaky closing 16. How about it, readers: did Gibbs and his collaborator put this beat six feet under? Those leaning toward the affirmative should watch our pages for more song releases leading up to the July 9, arrival of Gibbs’ next solo project, ESGN.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Gibbs’ new One Eighty Seven visual.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.