Freddie Gibbs’ next project may be titled “Cold Day in Hell,” but those who stand in the Gary, Indiana repper’s way still risk getting a few scorch marks. On newly-leaked cut Let ‘Em Burn, Gangster Gibbs consigns his competition to the flames, flowing over the appropriately gritty synth grooves of The Olympicks. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to cop the CTE signee’s latest street album when it arrives on the ‘net October 31 (aka Halloween).
Written by richard on 10/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.