In addition to all the slo-mo shooting action a trigger-happy gamer could ask for, Rockstar‘s newly-released Max Payne 3 packs some quality tunes to soundtrack the carnage. Freddie Gibbs’ standout contribution to the PS3/XBox 360 title, 9 CIrculos (Remix), finds the Gary, Indiana gangster trading characteristically hard-nosed bars with Styles P. and Emicida over the Brazilian-informed sample work of Statik Selektah (replacing original production by Casp and Nave Beatz). Fans can pick up May Payne 3 now in stores and online, and the official soundtrack LP is scheduled to follow May 23. Additionally, fans will be able to cop 2012, Statik Selektah and Termanology‘s second collaborative set as 1982, this Tuesday, the 22nd.
Written by richard on 05/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.