In addition to all the slo-mo shooting action a trigger-happy gamer could ask for, Rockstar‘s newly-released Max Payne 3 packs some quality tunes to soundtrack the carnage. Freddie Gibbs’ standout contribution to the PS3/XBox 360 title, 9 CIrculos (Remix), finds the Gary, Indiana gangster trading characteristically hard-nosed bars with Styles P. and Emicida over the Brazilian-informed sample work of Statik Selektah (replacing original production by Casp and Nave Beatz). Fans can pick up May Payne 3 now in stores and online, and the official soundtrack LP is scheduled to follow May 23. Additionally, fans will be able to cop 2012, Statik Selektah and Termanology‘s second collaborative set as 1982, this Tuesday, the 22nd.
Written by richard on 05/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.