In addition to all the slo-mo shooting action a trigger-happy gamer could ask for, Rockstar‘s newly-released Max Payne 3 packs some quality tunes to soundtrack the carnage. Freddie Gibbs’ standout contribution to the PS3/XBox 360 title, 9 CIrculos (Remix), finds the Gary, Indiana gangster trading characteristically hard-nosed bars with Styles P. and Emicida over the Brazilian-informed sample work of Statik Selektah (replacing original production by Casp and Nave Beatz). Fans can pick up May Payne 3 now in stores and online, and the official soundtrack LP is scheduled to follow May 23. Additionally, fans will be able to cop 2012, Statik Selektah and Termanology‘s second collaborative set as 1982, this Tuesday, the 22nd.
Written by richard on 05/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.