In addition to all the slo-mo shooting action a trigger-happy gamer could ask for, Rockstar‘s newly-released Max Payne 3 packs some quality tunes to soundtrack the carnage. Freddie Gibbs’ standout contribution to the PS3/XBox 360 title, 9 CIrculos (Remix), finds the Gary, Indiana gangster trading characteristically hard-nosed bars with Styles P. and Emicida over the Brazilian-informed sample work of Statik Selektah (replacing original production by Casp and Nave Beatz). Fans can pick up May Payne 3 now in stores and online, and the official soundtrack LP is scheduled to follow May 23. Additionally, fans will be able to cop 2012, Statik Selektah and Termanology‘s second collaborative set as 1982, this Tuesday, the 22nd.
Written by richard on 05/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.