After a long week of work or school, I am sure many of you will be going extra hard tonight. No matter how many shots you kick back, though, I am pretty sure you won’t have a Good Time like Fred Diezil. Making his first appearance in The DJBooth, the Jersey native/Tacoma, WA resident bring us a liquor filled single, perfect for starting your weekend off right. As the IzZy‘s beat rolls, highlighted by an intoxicating, choppy female vocal sample, Diezil contributes a swift flow, boasting about his vision of a good time, including drinking until his vision is clouded and he’s losing his dinner (sounds like a good night to me). Those suddenly in the mood to party can knock a few back with Diezil next week, when Good Time goes to iTunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/7/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.