Growing up in Brooklyn in the late ‘90s, Frankie Krutches dealt with more than his fair share of adversity. Shortly after losing his father to HIV and many of his friends to the prison system, Krutches fell victim to a gunshot wound in the left leg (hence the name, “Krutches”). Hoping for brighter days ahead, Frankie has left his past behind him and on his new single, he raps about the hip-hop lifestyle of Timbos & Range Rovs. Assisted by fellow Northeast MCs Red Café and Cassidy, as well producer GQ Beats, Timbos & Range Rovs is a perfect example of modern-day underground East Coast hip-hop. Krutches will release his debut album, Clarity, in the first quarter of ‘09.
Written by Burmy on 07/2/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.