Since releasing his last studio album, Priceless, Latin Pop singer Frankie J has watched his career heart-rate monitor fluctuate up and down. Despite millions of records sold and favorable reviews on his first three studio albums, the Mexican-born artist will no longer be recording for longtime label home, Columbia Records. Currently in the middle of a bidding war between several labels, all who are vying for his talent and notoriety, Frankie has released a new single, entitled Doctor Doctor (Please Don’t Go). Produced by Vanguard, the song follows a patient’s trip to the doctor to cure a broken heart. Currently untitled, Frankie plans to drop his next project in Q1 of ‘09, after signing on the dotted line with one of the many labels that currently covet him.
Written by DJ Z on 06/3/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"To the Top ft. Frankie J" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.