Since releasing his last studio album, Priceless, Latin Pop singer Frankie J has watched his career heart-rate monitor fluctuate up and down. Despite millions of records sold and favorable reviews on his first three studio albums, the Mexican-born artist will no longer be recording for longtime label home, Columbia Records. Currently in the middle of a bidding war between several labels, all who are vying for his talent and notoriety, Frankie has released a new single, entitled Doctor Doctor (Please Don’t Go). Produced by Vanguard, the song follows a patient’s trip to the doctor to cure a broken heart. Currently untitled, Frankie plans to drop his next project in Q1 of ‘09, after signing on the dotted line with one of the many labels that currently covet him.
Written by DJ Z on 06/3/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"To the Top ft. Frankie J" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)